I tell you the rest of the story, plus some camera and mic information since people asked about it.
These are affiliate links to Amazon, so I get a commission if you buy something. Thank you!
- Lacie D2 8TB External Hard Drive: I have a couple of the D2s. Turns out the hardware is fine! So I still stand by the Lacies! It has a 5 year warranty and data recovery.
- Zoom H1n: I used the H1n on the last episode, DS407.
- MOVO Wireless Lav w/ 2 mics: I used one this episode in a very echo-y room
- Canon T7i: It’s a few years old, but I still use it all the time.
- Canon 50mm f1.4: One of my favorites. I had one many years ago and just picked up a used one earlier this year to upgrade from my trust 50mm f1.8
Contact me. Ask Questions!
- Send me an email here: email@example.com
- Leave a voicemail: (406) 813-0613
Check out my other podcast about personal finance and financial independence: Mile High Fi