Doug talks about how long it took to be financially secure after getting laid off. He was going to answer Jan’s question about outsourcing, but ran out of time. So look for it next week!
Get the HARO Link Building Course
See more details about the course below.
Jan’s previous questions
Effective. Repeatable. Outsourceable.
You’ll be able to assess your current site and what’s missing.
Then you’ll be able to prioritize what you need to do so you can do the work that will give you the best ROI for your goals.
Unit 1: An Introduction to HARO
If you’re completely new to HARO, you’ll get the basics.
- An introduction to HARO
- Why it’s important for link building
- The HARO daily process
- How to sign up to HARO and organize your account.
Unit 2: Responding to HARO Emails
Once you’ve set up your account, it’s time to get responding.
- How to answer HARO emails so your pitch will be accepted.
- Tips, templates, processes and strategies to make your time responding to HARO emails as time-effective as possible.
- Collecting data to optimize your responses.
- The templates we use when responding.
Unit 3: Outsourcing HARO
Once you’ve got your feet settled and you’re comfortable with the process, you can look into outsourcing the process.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- Where you can find VAs to outsource HARO responsibilities too, and what skills they’ll need to have.
- What ground rules you’ll need to have with your freelancers.
- Tips on making everything as smooth as possible.
- Outsourcing FAQs. These are the mistakes that we made when we started – so hopefully you don’t have to!
Unit 4: Reverse HARO Technique
(Using HARO as a Reporter)
I decided to flip the process on its head and see if I could build links that way. Plus, when you operate on the “reporter” side, you’ll gain insights on the entire process, making you more effective as a source.
- Why submitting source requests is a ninja move.
- What to put in a source request.
- What NOT to put in a source request. (I’ve had some requests rejected!)
- How to process your replies (without tossing your laptop out the window).
- How to get links without being sleazy.
Niche Website Builders set up an exclusive offer for the Niche Site Project community.
- Get 10% more content for content orders
- Get 10% more content on Done For You websites
- Save 10% of link building packages
Go here and enter your name and email to get the discount codes.
Contact me. Ask Questions!
- Send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail: (406) 813-0613