Doug chats with Dan Andrews, co-founder of the Tropical MBA podcast and coaching business. They dive into:
- Dan’s background and how Tropical MBA got started back in 2009
- Pivoting the business and mindset during the pandemic
- The power of focus – organizing their offerings around serving a specific target customer
- Shifting from a product-focused company to a customer-focused company
- The evolution from software platform to services business with their recruiting arm
- The benefits of in-person work and team retreats for a remote team
- Dan’s thoughts on meetings
- The pros/cons of hyper-growth vs. “quiet quitting” and focusing more on lifestyle
Dan Andrews believes in living life on your own terms through building location-independent online businesses. He shares wisdom on pivoting successfully, leading remote teams, effective meetings, and achieving work-life balance.
Connect with Dan:
More with Doug:
Contact me. Ask Questions!
- Send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail: (406) 813-0613