Marty tells us about his Amazon Affiliate Site that recently hit the $500 mark in the summer of 2018. As of January 2019, he’s making about $1,000 per month and there will be an updated interview soon.
Marty and I talk about:
- The age of the site and traffic stats.
- The role of hard work and motivation.
- The power of the Keyword Golden Ratio.
- Why low search volume keywords are still great.
- Quality content and why it’s so important.
- The link building strategy and its role.
- Mistakes that Marty made & what you can learn.
You can read the full transcript of the episode on Niche Site Project.
Here are the questions from the Q&A segment:
- What’s the BEST WordPress theme for Affiliate Sites?
- What is the keyword golden ratio?
- How often should I post content for my niche site?