Doug talks with seasoned SEO expert Kyle Roof. Kyle clears up common myths around EEAT ( Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness) and shares actionable tips to improve your site’s scores.
- Actionable tips for improving your site’s EEAT, like having real contact info, bios, organizational schema, etc.
- Ideas for building expertise and authority without formal credentials
- Whether technical factors like page speed play a role
- Common misconceptions around EEAT
- I’m an affiliate of the above, so if you buy something, I may get a commission. Thanks
- Previous Episode: SEO Experiments and On-Page SEO with Kyle Roof DS065
More with Doug:
Contact me. Ask Questions!
- Send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail: (406) 813-0613